Castle Shannon Youth Activities
- CSYA Sponsorship Form
- CSYA adopting Keystone Oaks School District clearance procedure / Volunteer Background Check Packet
- Financial Aid Available / CSYA Financial Aid Form
C S Y A Executive Board
- President, Thomas Beck
- Vice President, Gregory Wagner
- Secretary, Richard Kessler
- Treasurer, Lisa Shartle
- Equipment Mgr, Jason Maloney
- Trustee, Amy Gearhart
The Castle Shannon Youth Association can be contacted at:
CSYA, P.O. Box 10412, Castle Shannon, PA. 15234
C S Y A – Code of Ethics (Download)
Monthly meetings are held on the third Sunday of each month at 7:00 p.m on the bottom floor of the Municipal Building. These meetings are open to all and all are encouraged to attend. During each meeting the floor is opened for new business and everybody present may be heard on any topic.
NO MEETINGS held June, July or December.
Pennsylvania’s General Assembly has determined that public safety will be enhanced by making the following information available to the public.
Written comments and suggestions are welcome.